The Secretary of Health in Mexico offers several courses and POST COVID certifications for health institutions and medical personnel within Mexico, we make sure that our medical teams as well as hotel and transportation teams have participated in the courses to ensure the best possible health and safety for our clients.
Course: All against the Epidemic, available at:
Course: Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-19: detection, prevention, response and control methods, available at:
Course: Quality in Good Hygienic Practices Clean Point:
IN THE FACE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE ECONOMIC AND TOURISM RECOVERY IN THE WORLD DEMANDS DESTINATIONS FOR GREATER HYGIENE AND SANITATION OF THEIR COMPANIES, FACILITIES AND SERVICES, in addition to these courses and certifications.
Mandatory actions to help get and remain COVID-free spaces:
- Access filters are installed (guarantees the disinfection of each visitor).
- Access to people not related to the procedure is not allowed
- Health personnel carry protective equipment according to the activities carried out.
- Hand washing is performed.
- They have antibacterial gel dispensers.
- Social distancing guidelines
- Common surfaces cleaned and disinfected regularly